Gathering, processing and use of personal information
- When you make use of the Website’s business or take part in this Website’s activity, we may ask you to provide necessary personal information depending on the nature of the business or activity. Moreover, we may process and use your personal information in the scope of the particular purpose. The Website will not use your personal information for other purposes unless a written approval is obtained from you.
- When you use interactive functions such as email and questionnaire surveys, the Website may retain the name, email address, contact, time of use, etc.
- In general browsing, the server will automatically record relevant information, including the IP address of the equipment which you use for connection, the browser used, browsing, click information and record, etc. The information will serve as a reference of improving our Website service and for internal application. It will not be made public externally.
In order to provide accurate service, we will statistically compile and analyze the questionnaire survey content gathered. In addition to providing for internal research, relevant statistics and explanatory text from the result will be made public as needed, but not involving the information of any particular individual.
- The Website has installed all kinds of information security equipment, such as firewall, anti-virus system, etc., as well as necessary protective measures. They are aimed to protect the Website as well as your personal information. Only authorized personnel can get access to your personal information. Relevant personnel have signed non-disclosure agreements. If they violate their non-disclosure obligation, they will face their legal responsibility.
In case it is necessary to entrust other agencies to provide service as the business requires, the Website will also strictly require them to abide by their non-disclosure obligation, and adopt necessary inspection programs to make sure they really abide by it.
Policy of sharing personal information with a third party
The Website will never provide, exchange, lease or sell any of your personal information to other individuals, groups, private businesses, or public service agencies, except those who possess a legal basis or contractual obligations.
The foregoing proviso includes but not limited to:
- Your written agreement
- Stipulation by law.
- Avoidance of danger to your life, body, freedom or property.
- Collaboration with public service agencies or academic research institutions, in which it is necessary for statistics or academic research based on public interests, and individuals involved are in no way identifiable as the information has been treated by the provider or revealed in some way by the information collector.
- Once your behavior on the Website violates the service terms or may damage or hinder the interests of other users of the Website or cause any person to suffer damage, and an analysis from the Website manager reveals that your personal information is required for the purposes of identification, contact or legal action.
- For your benefit.
- The Website will assume the responsibility of supervision and management over entrusted contractors or individuals when the Website entrusts contractors to assist to gather, process or utilize your personal information.
In order to provide the best service to you, the Website will place a cookie on your computer and access it. If you would not accept it, you may set the privacy level in the browser function to high to reject its write-in, but this may disable some functions on the Website.